By Robert Stewart, CVS-Life, FSAVE, PMP, PMI-RMP – Director, SAVE International Honors & Awards Committee
On behalf of the SAVE International Honors & Awards Committee, I am excited to recognize the 2023 honors and award recipients:
- Alphonse J. Dell’Isola Outstanding Accomplishment in Construction Award – Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Value Engineering Study of USH 12 Improvements, Whitney Way to IH 39/90, Madison Beltline, Dane County, WisDOT Project 1206-06-79
- Gordon Frank Outstanding Accomplishment in Government Award – Indian Value Engineering Society (INVEST) Application of Value Methodology for Simplifying CLC Formation Process
- Distinguished Service in Construction Award – Renee Hoekstra
- Chapter Effectiveness Award – Florida Chapter
- Presidential Citation Honor – Arjunraj Panneerselvam
Congratulations to all of the recipients of this year’s honors and awards, and thank you to all the sponsors who nominated them!
Please visit www.value-eng.org/HonorsandAwards for more information about the SAVE Honors & Awards program.