By George Bartolomei, CVS-Life
The results are in, and the following officers have been elected to conduct SAVE International San Diego Chapter operations and programs for 2019:
- President: George Bartolomei, CVS-Life – Owner, Value Management Institute
- Vice President – Membership: David Bloxom, VMA – Owner, ECS Value Engineering
- Vice President – Programs: Greg Farrand – Principal Geologist, Ninyo & Moore
- Treasurer: Allen Hilliker, CVS-Life – Owner, Hilliker Consulting
- Director, Special Projects: Aaron Rouch – VE Program Manager, San Diego County Water Authority
Bartolomei will also be the acting Secretary until that position is filled from new memberships. Bloxom is also the SAVE Western Regional Director and Editor of Value World.
Present program plans are to interact with the San Diego Construction Industry via the General Contractors Association and/or a general meeting addressing the benefits of VE and VECPs. We will also hold a ‘mixer’ at a local brewery (there are many in the San Diego area!) or other similar location to attract a younger group of potential SAVE members.