SAVE International invites all interested parties to submit a paper for presentation at the 2019 Value Summit, taking place at the Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront in Portland, OR June 8-11, 2019.
They say “You Can in Portland” so here is your chance to share your innovative approaches, new technology advances, lessons learned and value enhancements to your peers and professionals in the Value industry!
SAVE is a professional organization on the cutting edge of many industries: government, transportation, water, vertical infrastructure and manufacturing. We are looking for topics that support our mission of improving value to a project, product or process. Examples might include:
- New technology to improve value
- How is emerging technology affecting VE?
- Business process improvements
- Value in transportation (see below to submit via a separate link)
- Value enhancement tools that support value management
- Value improvement approaches in manufacturing
- Value management improvement approaches and process improvements
- Improving value in government
- Value management and systems engineering
Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm ET on December 3, 2018.
All papers and presentations will be reviewed by the Paper Review Committee. Changes may be requested. Earlier completions and submissions would be greatly appreciated. Submissions will only be accepted through the SAVE 2019 Value Summit Paper Submission Site.
Click HERE to download a copy of the Paper Submission Guidelines.
This year, in addition to our regular program, we will be hosting a dedicated transportation track organized by Washington State DOT. For details on the transportation track, please click on the link below:
CALLING ALL INSTRUCTORS!
We are also looking for workshop proposals. Please click on the link below to submit a workshop proposal:
Please note, will only be accepting proposals through the online submission portal. Deadline to submit is 11:59 pm ET on December 3, 2018.